“You”, “Your”, “User” and/or “He/She” refers to the individual accessing and using the Site, and if You are accessing and using the Site on behalf of a business entity, then “you” also includes that entity.
“Us”, “We”, “Our” refers to the owners of this web site being but not limited to: Computerized Management Systems, Inc.; CarrierNet Group, Inc.; CarrierNet Group Financial, Inc.; and d/b/a ShipperNet.com, CarrierNet.com, TruckWin32.com, TruckWin.net, SmarTruck.com, NationalTransportDirectory.com, National Shipper Directory, National Transport Carrier Directory.
- We take reasonable measures to ensure the quality of the data and the other information made available on This Site. However, We do not guarantee, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, timeliness, correctness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of information available through this site. Any conclusions that Users draw from the information presented here are their own and are not to be attributed to Us.
- We provide relevant links to information outside of this site as an additional resource for Our Users. We do not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered by organizations that are hyperlinked from this site.
- Reproduction of any information contained in News Releases may be made without limitation as to number, provided that it is not modified in any way, distributed for the purpose of private gain and is appropriately credited to Us or its respective publications.
- Digitized photographs, graphics, trademarks, and logos created by Us may not be used without permission.
- We do not permit the use of Our name or image in advertising as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other commercial purpose.
We respect Your privacy. This site and its firewall are subject to monitoring by Us. Any and all Users expressly consent to such monitoring and are advised that any evidence of criminal activity may be provided to law enforcement officials.
- You may access and browse This Site without disclosing Your personal data. The personal information You choose to provide Us is voluntary.
- You may choose to provide Us with personal information for example but not limited to: a subscription to Our publications or mail lists, send Us questions through e-mail, answer Our User surveys, register for an event, or participate in Our online activities.
- If You participate in a user survey, Your answers and personal information will only be analyzed in aggregate. The information will be used to help Us tailor Our web site, publications, and services to Our Users’ needs and to help Us understand and better serve You.
- Your personal information that You provide will be used for the purpose for which You provided it, such as but not limited to:
- Provide You trial or free software;
- Register You for a conference or other event;
- Provide You information to conduct the business of freight transactions;
- Provide You with related information; or
- Send You a token of appreciation through postal mail if You participate in selected online activities.
- If email is used to communicate with Us, Your responses are not encrypted. We cannot guarantee the security of information sent via electronic mail.
Navigation information collected automatically (visitors and/or users)
We collect statistical information about Our Site usage in aggregate. We perform analyses on Our web server’s log files to identify, but not limited to:
- Our site’s most popular pages;
- The browsers and operating systems most often used by Our visitors;
- The sites and search engines that have referred visitors to Our site; and
- The domains from which Our Users visit us.
This analysis does not involve personally identifiable information. It is used only for the purpose of helping Us understand and better meet Our audience’s needs.
Disclosure of information
- Any information collected on this site, whether individual or aggregate, is for Our use only or for the purpose of conducting the business of freight transactions. We do not rent, sell or share personal information about You with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide information you’ve requested when We have Your permission, or are required by law.
Information security and quality
We have implemented security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. Please be advised, however, that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Us via this Site or email cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly We are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Instead of communicating with Us via email or the Internet, visitors/users can contact Us by mail or telephone. (See CONTACT INFORMATION)
WE TAKE PRECAUTIONS WITH CUSTOMER INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY SECURITY BREACHES OR DATA LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR.
Visitors at any time have the choice to opt-out of receiving communications from Us and or having his or her personally identifiable information removed by contacting Us via postal mail, email, telephone or fax. (See CONTACT INFORMATION)
Our site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without notice. If any change to Our policy affects the way We use Your personal information, We will provide an avenue for You to opt out of such use.